Thursday 30 June 2016

#theTLCeffect

So what is the TLC effect?

This week I have  been showcasing TLC sports 'figure firming leggings' in my Fitness Pilates classes.
A full length compression tight in mat black. The most flattering tight I have ever worn.
These tights are great. The material is completely opaque....yes even when in a deep squat ! (these things need to be checked!)

They fit like a second skin and hold everything in.
The high waistband eliminates muffin top, leaving a smooth line down the sides of the body. The figure firming material lifts the bottom and firms the thighs, giving the effect of slimmer longer legs. They also hold the tummy in flatter. I am confident wearing them with just a crop top as well as with tight fitting gym vests etc over the top.
before
after
Check out the slimmer waistline
 #theTLCeffect

before
before


See the muffin top in these 'before' pictures, eliminated with the higher figure firming waistband in the 'after' pictures below.
#theTLCeffect
The plain black means I can wear them with any of my colourful fitness vests, T shirts or hoodies.
after
after
They feel so comforting when you put them on. TLC sport may have once stood for The Leotard Company but Tender Loving Care seems more applicable to these fab tights. I love the compression and supportive feeling and find them useful to wear when my legs are tired or struggling with a bit of DOMS.






before
after
Check out the the bum lift and flatter tummy !!


I spend 95% of my life dressed in sports wear. Not only do I choose to cycle and run in my spare time but I spend approximately 20 hours per week teaching group exercise. These classes range from Aquafit to PowerHoop, to Studio cycling and Body Pump. I get through a lot of exercise clothing!! Obviously I need my work wear to be practical, but it is also very important to me to wear clothing I feel is flattering as I am 'on show' to up to 200 people per week....mostly women. I often get asked where I get my gym wear from.

TLC sport have over 25 years experience of providing sports and gym wear for women..Style and quality are the two main words I use when telling class participants about their products. I've had no end of their products over the years and always get excited when their latest catalogue arrives on my door mat.

@TLCsport

Look for #theTLCeffect on twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Majority of the people who are considered as so called health conscious, don't even know about TLC effect. Nice blog post. Get more health tips for this page

    ReplyDelete